You know that moment when you look at your baby girl & know that she's the sneakiest person God's created? whew! That happened to me today :)
We were expecting company so I was busy in the house getting ready for them. The kids were occupied outside playing. Time was running out and I was almost done with the dishes and everything else when Alana comes into the house - drenched in water. I'm telling you... she looked like she'd gone for a swim in her clothes. I'm holding in a giggle and faking a stern face when I ask her, "Alana, what happened???" She looks down at her sticky shirt, picking at it in semi-disgust, looks at me and (without batting an eye) tells me, "Papa did it." My giggle can no longer be contained and I blast out a full blown belly-laugh. I call for my husband and ask him to explain himself :) ... he denies involvement 100%. What really happened was...
We (the parents) were so distracted getting ready for the company that we really weren't watching the kids very well. We knew they were busy inside the premises of our house and since no one was crying, we kept doing our stuff. M is making fire for the BBQ and sees a flash of a curly head peaking around the back corner of the house. She sees him and he sees her and she quickly pulls herself out of his vision. M is totally suspicious and goes to see what's she's doing. Alana has turned on the backyard faucet and is having herself a little water party. She then runs inside the house to me to tell me what "HE" did to her.
The Blame Game sure does start early!
A great week to all my readers!
Monday, September 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trixi's Story: Leishmaniasis
Have you ever heard of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)? It’s possible that the term rings a bell, but you aren’t particularly sure what...
-
Once again, I'm BACK! Not sure for how long... so enjoy the reading :) Since January 2013 my husband and I have decided to make some i...
-
We went to visit this guy on Sunday. Sunday was World Leprosy Day. It´s a day that we remember world-wide, those who have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment