Most days I'm just a regular mommy. Saturdays I am a Nursing Student/Mommy. I have my day figured out to the T. Today it didn't work out that way. I got home from morning classes at 11am and went straight to my room to study for my afternoon exam. Not 5 minutes into my studying, my maid knocks on my door and announces company. It's an aunt from the Chaco who's come for a "quick" visit. I paste on a smile and look longingly at my notes wondering if i'll have time to read over them before heading back out at 12:20. The aunt stays for more than 1/2 hr. Mathias comes home, we have lunch and then MORE company! I'm not usually a person who gets a lot of company... twice in one day is quite an occurance. The second company didn't leave til 12:35 and by then I'd already decided to put off my exam for a future date.
On the bright side? it's saturday! i get a siesta instead of school. YAY!
by the way... don't let this blog discourage you from coming to visit me. i LOVE having company!!!
cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment