A more serious one...
Friday, October 19, 2012
Breast Cancer Awareness
I'm a nurse and I love anything that supports a healthy lifestyle and prevention of any disease. So today I'm posting on behalf of Breast Cancer Awareness... Here are some of the funny, eye-catching and impressive clips i've found. Girlfriends.... CHECK YOURSELVES!!! It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
AND NOW THE HOW-TO:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trixi's Story: Leishmaniasis
Have you ever heard of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)? It’s possible that the term rings a bell, but you aren’t particularly sure what...
-
Once again, I'm BACK! Not sure for how long... so enjoy the reading :) Since January 2013 my husband and I have decided to make some i...
-
We went to visit this guy on Sunday. Sunday was World Leprosy Day. It´s a day that we remember world-wide, those who have ...

No comments:
Post a Comment